A little blog about magic theory, a new subject will be posted each week. Please feel free to post new subjects.
Also please comment on the subjects.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
highest power
What is the highest power you have obtained without altering the rules of the game? Please leave how you got it that high, toughness, and any additional abilities.
My biggest creature so far is a 15505/15505 slippery bogle which can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control. I had an experiment kraj, a glider bairn, a couple banishing knacks that cleared the opponent's side, and a heart stone to speed it up a bit. Yeah it took a long time and I also could have waited a bit longer, but i think it's pretty good for starting at a 1/1.
1 comment:
My biggest creature so far is a 15505/15505 slippery bogle which can't be the target of spells or abilities your opponents control. I had an experiment kraj, a glider bairn, a couple banishing knacks that cleared the opponent's side, and a heart stone to speed it up a bit. Yeah it took a long time and I also could have waited a bit longer, but i think it's pretty good for starting at a 1/1.
Post a Comment